Author: Samuel B. Ribnick
•Friday, June 05, 2009
Hello friends,

I know you have all been waiting anxiously by your computers for my first post from Cameroon. Well...The wait is finally over! I am writing from a cyber cafe near to where the volunteers share a house. We went to the graduation ceremony for the school yesterday and spent 4 hours listening and learning to the students as they went through each grade performing and presenting. It was long and tiring, but very worth it. Tonight if we have time we will update our blog http://upennuac.blogspot.com/ which I'm sure you will all follow enthusiastically. I hope everyone summer's are going well, and I hope I can talk to you guys soon! Talk to you all soon I hope.

Sam
|
This entry was posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: