•Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Hellooooo from Villanova! A whole 13 miles from campus! In 5 days I'll be 7,776 miles from campus....ahhh!
So while I'm in India, I'm still going to be posting on CHACtracker every now and then, but here is my actual India blog my friend and I are going to try and update more regularly http://michellekatieindia.blogspot.com/. That is, if we have electricity. Or internet access. Or the right converter.... the guy at Brookstone thinks I'm insane, I've called them at least 17 times. I was told at one point that it didn't matter if their converter couldn't fit my laptop's three-prong power cord, I could always break the third prong off. Whether or not the computer actually needs that to function, I'm not exactly sure how he thought I was going to be able to break a solid piece of metal off of my power cord. Scissors?
Oh and we have a twitter :) http://twitter.com/katiemichelle09. Apparantly there is also a way to put this on our blog...am going to try and figure that out later...
Miss you guys already!
So while I'm in India, I'm still going to be posting on CHACtracker every now and then, but here is my actual India blog my friend and I are going to try and update more regularly http://michellekatieindia.blogspot.com/. That is, if we have electricity. Or internet access. Or the right converter.... the guy at Brookstone thinks I'm insane, I've called them at least 17 times. I was told at one point that it didn't matter if their converter couldn't fit my laptop's three-prong power cord, I could always break the third prong off. Whether or not the computer actually needs that to function, I'm not exactly sure how he thought I was going to be able to break a solid piece of metal off of my power cord. Scissors?
Oh and we have a twitter :) http://twitter.com/katiemichelle09. Apparantly there is also a way to put this on our blog...am going to try and figure that out later...
Miss you guys already!
|

1 comments:
McCabe-ster, have no fear I'll be sure to transfer any relevant/significant updates from your other blog if you don't get a chance to. I got-cho back.