•Wednesday, May 13, 2009
So this isn't exactly CHAC related, but it is Civic House related since Diana Funk (one of this year's PennCORP coordinators) is working for Google over the summer.
Instead of using lawn mowers, Google's using goats to trim their grass. That's right, 200 goats feast on Google's grass for a week.
Since they're trying to cut down on their carbon emissions, I guess it's better than using cows, which apparently fart so much they contribute to global warming (that's so awesome).
First link: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/mowing-with-goats.html
Second link: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/GlobalWarming/Story?id=2723201&page=1
Instead of using lawn mowers, Google's using goats to trim their grass. That's right, 200 goats feast on Google's grass for a week.
Since they're trying to cut down on their carbon emissions, I guess it's better than using cows, which apparently fart so much they contribute to global warming (that's so awesome).
First link: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/mowing-with-goats.html
Second link: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/GlobalWarming/Story?id=2723201&page=1
Nicke
|

1 comments:
Coolest thing I've heard all week.