Author: Ian
•Saturday, May 23, 2009
I was taking my annual trip to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, and guess what was standing right at the entrance? It was the Ford Angelina that Harry and Ron stole to get to Hogwarts in Chamber of Secrets movie!

They had a whole exhibit of props and costumes from the movies. I saw Harry's glasses, a wax Dobby, and I got to SIT in HAGRID's CHAIR. It was sweet, but Warner Bros. wouldn't allow photography, hence the picture of me pointing to the car, instead of the one of me with a quaffle fake-flying Harry's firebolt that the security guard made us delete.

Only one more week until I get back to Penn. Until then, more pictures of the car:

|
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 26, 2009 at 2:05 AM , Unknown said...

Dude I can't believe they made you delete already taken pictures.